Tuesday, September 28, 2010

244 First Things First TV - "Mouse Trap"

There are many things going on in the life of Me but tonight I just needed a little chuckle......

So, I give you my lovely friend Heather Stewart and mouse bread.

Heather was the organizer of 'The Newport Beach Cougar Extravaganza'.

I adore her and find her quite hilarious. The commentary here was typical of Newport weekend discussions.....that and a couple margaritas.....Lordy.

***Warning....do not try to watch this video while having a snack, breakfast, lunch or any bready item.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather appears to be high.

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...