Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mama takes me golfing

Mother's Day was rainy, grey and a bit chilly. Did that stop my Mama from taking me out? Nah

We went golfing, as a family. It really was quite fun. I developed quite a knack for driving the golf cart!

Here's Pops....where did his ball go?



Daddy takes a shot.




Mama's happy to be out!




Nonnie, Mama and Me bundled up in the cart.




Crazy Pops!




My favorite place to be



I am too young to comment on this picture.



Now looking at this picture, golf just seems silly.



It was such a nice day and so much fun to do something as a family. Mama, by the way, golfed her best game ever! Good day.

No comments:

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...