Monday, December 3, 2012

Colorado Gives Day Starts Tomorrow!


Hello Friends and Family!

We are thrilled to participate in the 2012 Colorado Gives Day! Starting tomorrow, Tuesday, December 4th at midnight, over 1,000 non-profits will participate in this day and raise money for local organizations. To make the event even ‘sweeter’ First Bank will contribute $300,000 to participating non-profits on Colorado Gives Day and distribute funds




Last year an amazing 12.8 million dollars was given in one day to Colorado non-profits.


100% of the money you donate will go to Miracles for Mito and help support our various projects; our grant program, meal program and family support.




24 hours! You can Donate Here!


Thank you for your help!



1 comment:

Areli Rose's Disease said...

Hi! I have a 6 month old daughter who (we think) has a mito. I was told today after we have her biopsy to confirm we will see dr. Van hove. So I googled his name and found your blog. I have one about my daughter and our journey to a diagnosis too. I haven't read much yet on yours, but plan to. I am interested in learning about your foundation! Anyways I am new to this mito and I very happy to find someone in the same location I can relate to :)

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...