Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Waiting

I'm sitting here in Albany.

Waiting for a plane to DC.

Enjoying a glass of red, watching travelers filter in and out.

Old pictures of the Saratoga races line the walls.

I have a Caesar Salad with scallops and 4 anchovy fillets.

That's right, count 'em.

Four.

Yum.

Salty.

CNN says the market is down.

CNN says Kim Kardashian is not pregnant.

What the heck is going on in Arizona?

Waiting.

Thinking.

Am I the only person who loves anchovies?

A glass breaks.

A man talks in a loud voice.....animated into a blue tooth....shaking his hands in the air as he sits by himself.

And I wait.

For the next leg.

No comments:

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...