Friday, July 23, 2010

Sam I am

Here is my new super sleek jersey for the Courage Classic



It has magic powers.....powers of perseverance, strength and fighting the odds.



Sam I am....




I am Sam....

Well really I'm not....I am Heather but many times I feel that Samantha is my left hip, my right shoulder, my heart and soul....so in a way, I am Sam.

This is Gram



Gram gave me the lovely jersey as a riding present.....well, Grandpa Jim did too but Gram rhythms better with Sam, and ham and WHAM! and blam and who I am.

I think they would both say "I am Sam" too....perhaps many people would :) She's an infectious Lil' Miss

No comments:

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...