Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mama talks too much!

There's been a lot of talking and a lack of pics on Mama's blog! So I'm taking over....yet again. Princesses need to be seen!

A couple days before Easter...still in the hospital with one of my HUGE bunnies.



While in the hospital I developed quite an affinity for my balloons.




Gettin' ready to break out of the 'big house'



Tickled to be going home!




At the park and even cute having a little fit!



Fortunately Daddy was able to calm me down. I have become quite the Daddy's girl as all good princesses should be!

1 comment:

Princess Abigail said...

Beautiful, beautiful photographs.

I feel like I know your little Princess.

Shes so lovely.

Alison

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...