Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Monday is the key day of the week" Gaelic Proverb

So it looks like we could all be spending the night in our own beds on Monday pending that Samantha is fever free for 24 hours and she is back on her full feeds without any issues.

I have made her fully aware of the challenge she has in the next couple days and being the little fighter she claims to be up to it....... actually, she has been sleeping all morning and ignoring her mama. I'm a little hurt and itching to rouse with my comfy girl but I'm controlling myself.

Fingers and toes crossed for Monday!

XO-
Us

No comments:

Trauma should be the hall pass to life's other issues. Someone should tell the hall monitor

I posted something cryptic on Facebook Saturday. It caught a lot of attention from my tribe but it really wasn’t a big deal…. nothing ...